Complaint Review: Zeal Money Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Tasha Smith — miami Florida United States of America
Zeal Money Solutions

Zeal Money Solutions charged $29.95 to my account without authorization Internet

I checked my account just now and noticed that 29.95 had been withdrawn from a company that I did not recognize. I then googled the company and this web site popped up. To my surprise, I wasn't the only person taken by this company.
I hope that this company is thoroughly investigated for its devious practices of ripping off financially unstable persons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zeal-Money-Solutions/internet/Zeal-Money-Solutions-charged-2995-to-my-account-without-authorization-Internet-956290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeal Money Solutions