Complaint Review: Zebrasrus

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By:Moab Utah
Zebrasrus
www.zebrasrus.com Norco', California U.S.A.

Zebrasrus Holding horses hostage for more shipping money Norco' California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complant is true... But not all truth told

zebrasrus was sub-contracted by Gayle Murphy and personalized horse transporting services to deliver horses across state lines without proper DOT numbers. Galye told zebrasrus to "talk" us into paying more money in order for them to deliver. We had to drive to Green River, UT in order to get the horses. These people are ripping off other individuals by holding the horses ransom. Don't do business with these people!!

Dian
Moab, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zebrasrus/Norco-California/Zebrasrus-Holding-horses-hostage-for-more-shipping-money-Norco-California-399645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zebrasrus

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This complant is true... But not all truth told

AUTHOR: D4SJ2004@YAHOO.COM - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of zebras r us. I am very confused by this complaint by Dian, she is the owner of Global Endurance in Moab, UT. I was asked by Gayle to haul some horses all the way from Temecula Ca to Castle Dale Ut. Exactly 670 miles. I was going to see my uncle so I might as well take these horses as a favor. This lady Diane lives in Moab Ut. I was told she was going to meet me off the I70 and the I10. Not a problem, until Diane wanted us to make complete haul to Moab that was 4 hours away from my uncle. Not mention I was just charging $1.00 a mile so $670.00 for 2 horses. To boot I had been feeding her horses for 6 days before we left for Utah and we were never paid for hay or anything. I never held her horses. I Did meet her 1/2 way at green river to please her. and we got there she still never paid us in total... So there are always 2 sides to every story. I have a contract she signed on agreed price that was never paid until today.. So I would be happy to answer any further questions.. Thank You For reading Dominique