Complaint Review: Zed Saffar

• Submitted: Mon, September 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: EV PARKER — SACRAMENTO California USA
Zed Saffar
5694 MISSION CENTER RD ST 602-508 SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

Zed Saffar COMPLIANCE AUDIT SOLUTIONS PAID $1000.00 NEVER GOT MY REPORT HAD ALL MY CALLS SCREENED GOT NO RETURN CALL FROM THEM.WAS TOLD THAT I COULD HAVE MONEY COMMING BACK FROM WACHOVIA ALL LIES SAN DIEGO, California

*Consumer Comment: You are right Zed Saffar is a crook

I first tried to do a modification with wachovia. When that didn't work I got a call from C.A.S, Who told me that they could help me save my home. But after they got my $1000.00  I was told that they had found three errors two small and one major, Also that I may even have money comming back from wachovia.  One the day that my report was to be ready I did not hear from them, And they would'nt return any of my calls.  All calls to them were screened.   One the day that they told me my report would be ready I arrived home to find a notice from Wachovia  about a short sale of my home.  I am a single father of a 13 year old daughter just working a trying to hold on to a home that  has been home for 23 years for me and the of my daughter.  it really hurts to think people are out there ripping off people like this in these already hard times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zed-Saffar/SAN-DIEGO-California-92108/Zed-Saffar-COMPLIANCE-AUDIT-SOLUTIONS-PAID-100000-NEVER-GOT-MY-REPORT-HAD-ALL-MY-CALLS-501253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zed Saffar

You are right Zed Saffar is a crook

AUTHOR: Joni - (U.S.A.)

Please go back and see my complaint. The DA the FBI and anyone else I can get is going to stop them from hurting people.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC