Complaint Review: Zee Manufacturing, Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Zee Manufacturing, Ltd
4600 W US Highway 90 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Zee Manufacturing, Ltd NOT Military Friendly Employer, Cabinet Assembly San Antonio Texas

I started with the company to do drafting/measuring.
I went from drafting to outside service calls which is 2 different positions when I started but nobody would take service work job, so they said I would do it-but willingly did it but only for the pay of 1 job.

I went on Reserve Training with the military for 2 weeks and 1 day. When I came back, my job was filled by someone else, which now has more seniority than me after the 2 weeks and to sweeping the floors in the back. I was told no raise or salary and that they are not going to wait for my "personal life"! The owner acts like this is OK treatment and refuses to discuss it with me. (I was one of very few who he liked and got along with from the beginning.

This employer has no idea how to treat the employees, hiring to pay the cheapest pay possible without breaking the law and then treating a member of the military service with such disrespect and dishonor when their own family members are also serving!

They obviously are not aware of USERRA Act and they have to give their employee the same exact job or better with all seniority and pay, and same status level as any other employee.

Geez, I was only gone for 2 WEEKS-and they didn't even have to pay me, just give me the same job back!

I also was clocked out one day while still in the office, and was told I won't get paid for that. I asked, in writing, for my timesheets, and was told it was part of my personnel record and per Texas Law, they don't have to show me, which only says one thing-they cheated me on several other occasions too!

I would not recommend anyone purchasing anything from this company or working for them. It is hideous how they treat you when you are military!

Malone
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zee-Manufacturing-Ltd/San-Antonio-Texas-78237/Zee-Manufacturing-Ltd-NOT-Military-Friendly-Employer-Cabinet-Assembly-San-Antonio-Texas-333717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zee Manufacturing, Ltd