Mississippi

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: LaDonna — Center Texas United States of America
Zeekrewards
803 w. Center st. Lexington, North Carolina United States of America

Zeekrewards Rex Venture Group LLC Zeek sales rep. made it sound like we could'nt go wrong by signing up with them and placing our hard earned money in thier business but we got RIPED-OFF... Lexington, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: SEC

Zeekreward's sale's rep. not only sold me but a room full of people in to joining zeekrewards with the promise of making money and the more you put in it the more you make, well just as soon as they got my money the web site went down, I contacted the sales rep. who told me a story, then sent me an email that she said she recieved about an investigation of the company and the door's were closed but not to worry...I got riped off and i want my money back-- like now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zeekrewards/Lexington-North-Carolina-27292/Zeekrewards-Rex-Venture-Group-LLC-Zeek-sales-rep-made-it-sound-like-we-couldnt-go-wrong-929731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeekrewards

SEC

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

This has been widely reported in the news in North Carolina.  It was shut down by the SEC.  You may be hearing from the FEDS but it is unlikely that you will get your money back....at least not any time soon.