Complaint Review: ZehnerGroup.com

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Northridge California United States of America
ZehnerGroup.com
los angeles, California United States of America

ZehnerGroup.com ZG, Zehnergroup I was ripped off after working with them on a website. They project themselves as knowledgeable but their services has so much flaws and I didn't get what I paid for. Stay away from ZehnerGroup los angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ZG Customer Support

I was ripped off after working with them on a website. They project themselves as knowledgeable but their services has so much flaws and I didn't get what I paid for. Stay away from ZehnerGroup.

When you contact them they will give you some nice sketches but they are so fake and never deliver anything right. I don't recommend ZG to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZehnerGroupcom/los-angeles-California-/ZehnerGroupcom-ZG-Zehnergroup-I-was-ripped-off-after-working-with-them-on-a-website-The-977445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZehnerGroup.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ZG Customer Support

AUTHOR: ZGCustomerSupport - (United States of America)

ZehnerGroup came across this unsettling post and wanted to personally address it.  However, this post is puzzling because the anonymous person has said we delivered "sketches" but this is not how we deliver work to our clients. We rate and assess our client satisfaction through our weekly checkpoints with the client. If clients are in anyway dissatisfied they have the opportunity to tell us at every step along the way so we can resolve their concerns. We find it odd that this "customer" didn't take the opportunity to voice their concern at the weekly 'client check-ins' and felt it necessary to make an anonymous post. With that said, we don't believe this is a real client of ours, but if it is, please contact us directly so we can personally address the situation.