Complaint Review: Zeibart

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Pendleton Indiana United States of America
6155 E. 86th, Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Zeibart Be careful of up charges Indianapolis , Indiana

I had my 2006 Chevy Silverado detailed on the interior and when I went to check out they charged me an extra $28.00 and stated that it was classified as a large vehicle. The interior of my truck is about the same size as most regular sized cars. I believe they should charge the same and will NEVER go back to them or recommend them to anyone else.

I contacted corporate and they said that they would contact the franchise owner and have him get back with me. So far I have heard nothing from them.

My advice is to go somewhere else for car service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zeibart/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Zeibart-Be-careful-of-up-charges-Indianapolis-Indiana-905613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeibart