lying

• Reported By: JDeFazio — N.Miami Florida
Zelli Shoes
3629 Lovell Avenue Fort Worth, Texas 76107 , Select State/Province USA

Zelli Shoes Nice shoes....if you ever get them! Fort Worth Texas

I purchased a pair of shoes in November of 2012, and still have not received them as of today (August of 2013)

I have called and spoken with several different employees, that just gave me the run around...telling me stories about how they are on their way from Italy, and that I should have them soon. I got fed up, and finally spoke with the owner, Tom Manzel. I have spoken to him several times, and each time he has promised to send me shoes, and pay me 20% interest on my money....still no shoes, no money!

I have emailed, and called so many times, I've lost count! I have finally given up, because the time I have exhausted on this matter, I could have bought 5 pairs of Ferragamos! All that I can say is...STAY AWAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zelli-Shoes/Select-StateProvince/Zelli-Shoes-Nice-shoesif-you-ever-get-them-Fort-Worth-Texas-1073912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zelli Shoes