Complaint Review: Zena, Christine Eli,

• Submitted: Sun, December 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2010

• Reported By:E. Palo Alto California
Zena, Christine Eli,
1135 S. Beverly Dr. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Zena, Christine Eli Zena Psychic, Clairvoyant, Gypsy Psychic Fraud Los Angeles California

*General Comment: Fraud by ZENA? Contact ASAP before her probation exp.!!!

*Consumer Comment: Zena is still pulling her scams

*Consumer Comment: re: What now!

*Consumer Comment: what now!

*Author of original report: zena

Zena, Christine Eli asked me to pay her again and again. Bad karma etc. same as other psychic victims' case. I totally belived her and belived what she said that those money went to Charity to help other people. I thought what a nice person she was. I sued as fraud. Now she owes me more than $660,000. Most her target is Asian especialy Japanese and many Japanese victim's crying because they live in abroad and they can do almost nothing. If you are victim's of her, now LAPD is accepting your complaint. Please contact
LAPD Fraud Department
Detective Mr.Robert Haro
150 N Los Angeles ST, Los Angeles, CA
213-485-3795

T
E. Palo Alto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2006 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zena-Christine-Eli/Los-Angeles-California-90035/Zena-Christine-Eli-Zena-Psychic-Clairvoyant-Gypsy-Psychic-Fraud-Los-Angeles-California-224650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zena, Christine Eli,

#1 General Comment

Fraud by ZENA? Contact ASAP before her probation exp.!!!

AUTHOR: FraudGypsyGoToJail - (United States of America)

Christine Eli A.K.A. ZENA, she was arrested by LAPD and under probation now. If you think she fraud you, please contact immediately. She was arrested in LA close her LA office, then move to Hollywood, FL. She own a building in NY where a Psychic store is located.

Please contact LA and/or both -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1: LA Miguel Emanez Interstate Cooperation Dept. Probation Officer Los Angeles County

Riverview Probation Office 12310 Lower Asuza Road Arcadia, CA 91006

Tel: 626-308-5540 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2: Hollywood, FL Jillian Court Correctional Probation Officer Florida Department of Corrections

1050 N. Federal Hwy. Hollywood, FL 33020

Tel: 954-924-3916 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your report is very important to stop future crime.

Her real name is Christine Eli.

From LAPD - Detective Haro retired from office.

* Best way to report*

1) Start Writing with "I am victim of Fraud." 2) You write down what happened between you and her. Date, Time, Location, What she said, What she did, ----small detail as much as possible. 3) Go to a notary and sign. 4) Send your document by certified mail 5) Call the LA probation Office and/or Correctional Probation Officer in FL and let them know you send a certified mail to them.

YOUR REPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! STOP CRIME!!! We can't guarantee, but your report might give you an opportunity to get your money back.

Zena is still pulling her scams

AUTHOR: Granma - (U.S.A.)

Psychics Zena AKA Christine Eli . And Flora Eli Zena Eli and Flora Eli are related and do the same kind of scams .

Jan.2008 Zena Eli has finely been arrested in L.A. in the Melrose st area in the Los Angles Ca. area . |She Still is running her scams non stop. Her aunt Flora Eli whos office is on Santa Monica Drive in Beverly Hills Ca. pulls off the same kind scams

Bottlemansson

Arlington, Virginia

re: What now!

AUTHOR: Fabio - (U.S.A.)

If what you say is accurate she might very well be able to blackmail you with the threat of reporting you to USCIS and Homeland Security. This might cause problems with your application since anyone who is reported to the Immigration Department is also automatically listed to be under the looking glass of the FBI and you might be seen as a potential threat to national security and treated as terrorist.

If you think this is far-fetched, think again. After 9/11 rules have changed dramatically. My wife and i have been going through immigration protocols for almost two years and still no green card. I am not illegal and our marriage is legit, but the burocracy is insane and right now my name is still being checked by the FBI.

If anything happens, i advise you to find a good lawyer.

On a side note: i do not condone mail-order-brides/husbands. I think it's complete nonsense to use marriage for any application other than pursuing a life of happiness with a person you truly love. Marriage should not be exploited like this.

If your purpose is to change your life by moving to a different country explore possibilities like getting honest work. The department of homeland security has programs fit for this purpose, for all those who seek honest employement here in the US. Unless you are just looking for a free ride. In such case you have no endorsement from me.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I am very confused and now do not know what to do zena did not charge me all this kind ofmoney but I do believe what you say about her even though I never felt she ripped me off. I did tell her something though and wonder if this will cause me a problem,I told her that I married a man for citizenship in this country and that it was not a real marriage and we were only together as room mates and I also told her that I was seeing other men at the time do you think she would report me to immagration?this is a big problem if she does.

zena