determining

Zena swimwear
Langley Internet Canada

Zena swimwear Zenaswimwear is a fraudulent company Internet

*General Comment: Glad for reports

Zenaswimwear is a fraudulent company, takes order charges cc immediately, does not ship order. Does not return phone calls or emails. Complete rip off. Please do not order, zenaswimwear is not an actual company, it is a front for cc theft. Besides contacting my cc company, I am contacting RCMP these crooks need to be stopped. If you have ordered from zenaswimwear please cancel your cc charges and contact authorities ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zena-swimwear/internet/Zena-swimwear-Zenaswimwear-is-a-fraudulent-company-Internet-1059327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zena swimwear

#1 General Comment

Glad for reports

AUTHOR: shawn5165 - ()

I have used Zena twice, but it was a couple of years ago.  I had always received my orders on time and the suits fit great.  I went on the website and wanted to place an order, but I had a few questions before I placed the order.  But my emails never got answered and when I called, I left a message, but they too went unanswered.  I am glad I saw these reports and now will not be placing my order this year.  I suggest Excellent Designs custum swimwear.  I used this company last year and they are very good.  Sorry to hear what has happened to Zena. The suites they made for me in the past were very nice and I always got compliments on them.