Complaint Review: Zendoo-electronics

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Boscobel Wisconsin
Zendoo-electronics
2771 Plaza Del Amo Suite 807 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Zendoo-electronics Ebay Powerseller for cellphones Torrance California

Hello
i bought a HTC ppc 6800 (MOgul) for alltel at this comapany couple weeks ago.
i damaged my old one so i need anew one . This company supportet the overnight shipping so i bought it .
I payed 151 for the phone and 30 for the overnight shipping with fedex.
Couple hours after i bought it i got the email from fedex for the shipping in this email stand that they send it in 2 day service and deliverydate was 4 days later . i was litle bit surpriced so i wrote a email to the support. Couple minutes later i got a email from zendoo that fedex overnight is not supportet in my area and the refound me 6 bucks .
Ok thats everything right .Then the day my phone arived. The box was much to big and in the box was a silver htc touch . Everybody who knows alitle bit from alltel and hct moguls know the never sell a silver one only black ones. I called alltel for activation my contract on the phone after 20 minutes we got the phone activatet but the alltel guy from the hotline says it is a CRAKED SPRINT Version from the htc ppc . No original alltel and its better to make a upedate from 6.0 windows mobile version to 6,1 version he send me in a email everything i need for it . I startet with the upedate during the talk to alltel guy on the phone . at 11% of the upedate progress the phone shouts off and never starts again. the alltel guy and i tryed it 20 times in the next 2 hours nothing works .
i send a email over ebay over the zendo website and to the zendosupport no response for 3 days .i write with somebody in the cusomerchat from them and he promise me to send me a returnshippinglabel . 1 day later no label in my email Then i gave a bad feedback at ebay . Couple sec after my feedback i got a email from a personal support guy and he apologizes and all the stuff . he send me a shipping label and promissed me i got the money refound after 3 days . Now is day 4 over and i still have now refound from my money the dont answer emails phone is not longer avalible and anything else.
For me a 180 bucks lose complete ripp off
when you look at there webside i am not the only person.
But they are realy tricky ther are selling alot of cheap phones to 4 diferent buyers they selling everyday like 20 or more pices to the same seller . So the have everyday more then 100 good feedbacks and only the expensive stuff more than 100 the have mostly bad feedbacks .
Take a look i think it is a complete systhem to ripp off peoples and ebay supportet this systhem .
Greetz

Spieljunge_lawver
Boscobel, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zendoo-electronics/Torrance-California-90503/Zendoo-electronics-Ebay-Powerseller-for-cellphones-Torrance-California-447245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zendoo-electronics