Complaint Review: Zenith Aquisitions

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: AliciaAMT — Lebanon Tennessee United States of America
Zenith Aquisitions
170 Northpointe Parkway, Suite 300 Amherst, New York United States of America

Zenith Aquisitions Northstar Capital Aquisitions Refuses to close fraudulent account and take off my credit report Amherst, New York

Over a year ago I was served with papers that I was being sued by Northstar Capital Aquisitions. I knew I did not owe money to anyone (I had not gotten a credit card or ANYTHING in over 7 years). They claimed I owed on a Well's Fargo account, but I never had any such account, and they claimed I paid on it in 2004, however I know for a fact that I never made any payments to anyone since 2002.

So I wrote a letter of dispute and requested proof/evidence of this account being mine. They dragged me through court for almost a year and NEVER was able to show proof. The suit was dismissed as a "non-suit" whatever that means because they could not show evidence.

Now I want to buy a house but they are holding me up because they STILL claim I owe the money and refuse to take it off my credit and they had TWO law firms sueing me at the same time, only this time they are calling themselves "Zenith"

I have faxed the court document showing the case dismissed but they insist on harrassing me anyway. This account is past the statute of limitations as of the beginning of the month, but they persist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenith-Aquisitions/Amherst-New-York-14228/Zenith-Aquisitions-Northstar-Capital-Aquisitions-Refuses-to-close-fraudulent-account-and-t-712381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenith Aquisitions