Complaint Review: Zenith-Products

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly — Houston Texas U.S.A.
Zenith-Products
400 Lukens Drive New Castle, Delaware United States of America

Zenith-Products UNSAFE, CHEAP, RIPOFF, NO QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE, PIECE OF CRAP New Castle, Delaware

I purchased this worthless product yesterday at a store.  I paid a total of $46.00 with tax. When I got home to assemble it, it made me hot.  IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK. I was so mad that I called the manufacturer of this product and left them a very nasty voice mail and the office is closed for the weekend. Here is what is wrong with this piece of crap.

(1) Holes not lined up properly;
(2) could not insert screws to supposedly secure this piece of trash;
(3) Improperly cut and the parts would not align properly;
(4) No instructions; and
(5) the top shelf was not welded, it was glued together.

I purchased an additional warranty in the event if something happened to it.  I had to fight for the refund of the warranty, but I did get my money back.  This is a very poorly manufactured item that is totally unsafe.  I have filed a complaint with the Consumer Product Safety Commission and I will bad mouth this manufacturer all over the internet and the BBB.  It won't solve anything, but they will know I won't be purchasing this products ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenith-Products/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/Zenith-Products-UNSAFE-CHEAP-RIPOFF-NO-QUALITY-CONTROL-OR-ASSURANCE-PIECE-OF-CRAP-New-964602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenith-Products