Complaint Review: Zenni Optical - 19 Dollar Glasses

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:Crete Illinois
Zenni Optical - 19 Dollar Glasses
27 Sunny Oaks Drive San Rafael, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-211-2105
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Zenni Optical - 19 Dollar Glasses RIPOFF All I wanted was my glasses San Rafael California

I ordered 2 pair of glasses, one arrived several days after the first pair and they were broke. I called to ask how to send them back the person on the phone said she would call me back to tell me how to send them back (she never did) they were already broke so I put them in an envelope and sent them off. The owner of Zenni called me very and was irate and said that the glasses were broke only because I re-sent them in the mail and he was reporting me for fraud because I sent them back in an envelope. I would have no reason to send the glasses back if they were not broke. I did not want a refund I just wanted glasses with lenses. I would have been happy with just the remains of the glasses to take the frames and have new lenses put in. "what a lot of undo stress" by the way $19.00 glasses are really $68.00 When all is said and done. and the funny thing is the other complaint on this Rip-Off site about Zenni (Terry Chicago, Illinois) has an ad for 19dollar glasses right next to it LOL.

Crete, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenni-Optical-19-Dollar-Glasses/San-Rafael-California-94903/Zenni-Optical-19-Dollar-Glasses-RIPOFF-All-I-wanted-was-my-glasses-San-Rafael-California-168936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenni Optical - 19 Dollar Glasses