Complaint Review: Zenni Optoical

• Reported By: quality products — Fort Mill South Carolina
Zenni Optoical
448 Ignacio Blvd Novator, California USA

Zenni Optoical Cheap Glass's from China Novator Caliornia

I purchased 3 pairs of glass's from Zenni Optical . It took 3 weeks and when I received the glass the frames we very poor quality plastic, close to the plastic used for the childrens play sun glass's bought in the dollar store. I tied the glass's on when I received them and was unable to see out of them . I took them to the Optician and she said these glasses did not have bi-focal lenses that I ordered or the increased magnfication, I returned the glass's stating this and the Company has refused to stand behind their product.

I am very unsatisfied with the product this company provide's

Save yourself the time and hassle I have expirenced and go to another website or company that will give you a quality product for your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenni-Optoical/Novator-California/Zenni-Optoical-Cheap-Glasss-from-China-Novator-Caliornia-1053807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenni Optoical