Complaint Review: Zenuity LLC Web design

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Zenuity LLC Web design
7025 North Scottsdale Road suite 304 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Zenuity LLC Web design Earl Mincer, Kitty V'Marie Zenuity took my money and closed the business. Scottsdale , Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR FRAUD.

So I am reaching out to the net as this is what got me in this mess in the first place.  I am a business owner in Scottsdale that is trying to keep the business afloat after hearing about how my own website and marketing it can earn you lots more business, I decided to visit a local company called Zenuity located on Scottsdale Road and Indian Bend (or at least that's where they were).  Seemed like a really nice business and looked like they were doing very well with all the clients they had.

I had a meeting with Earl Mincer later in the meeting and he told me he was the owner of the company, he seemed very knowledgeable about all this internet stuff.  Earl told me how this would increase my business and how amazing the Zenuity team is, that i don't have to worry about spending money as this was an investment.  As nervous as I was to give someone a check while my business is barely staying open, I gave them a deposit to start the work.

A while later I tried calling Zenuity several times no answer, no response.  So after a few days of no communication, I went to the office and they had an eviction notice on the door.  I know from personal experience that you don't get eviction notices for no reason, in this climate as much as a year of not paying rent will get you a notice.  After getting hold of Kitty she said that they were simply moving office and never mentioned they were being evicted, I didn't appreciate being lied too.

Now i started to worry that the check i had given them had just been taken for nothing, so i started looking up Earl to see if I can find his contact information and get my money back.  As i was looking searching under Earl's name I found many things about Earl Mincer and how he rips off people, I also found out that Kitty V'Marie is the owner of Zenuity she is also listed in the scams that earl is doing.

Look them up yourself, here is some links you may want to see before you get scammed too:
(((link redacted)))
(((link redacted)))

These are just a few of the things i have read about Earl Mincer and his scamming ways.  I will be letting as many people know about this company as possible and writing complaints to everyplace i can think of.  I want my HARD EARNED money back.  These lowlifes shouldn't be able to get away with this kind of stuff.

www.zenuity.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zenuity-LLC-Web-design/Scottsdale-Arizona-85253/Zenuity-LLC-Web-design-Earl-Mincer-Kitty-VMarie-Zenuity-took-my-money-and-closed-the-bu-897071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zenuity LLC Web design

#1 Consumer Suggestion

NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR FRAUD.

AUTHOR: FileAAG - (United States of America)

Please check out the new report filed on 8/11/12 regarding Earl Mincer, Kitty V'Marie, Zenuity, Webtech Strategies, collusion, theft and fraud. All these companies and individuals are connected.

We ask that you submit a complaint to the Arizona Attorney General's office (AAG) whether or not you have already have just in case your file is closed. The more complaints the AAG receives, the more likely the AAG will move forward to prosecute these criminals.

Remember, there is no statute of limitations for fraud.