Complaint Review: Zephyrhills Water

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: Walter — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Zephyrhills Water

Zephyrhills Water I was ripped off by Zephyrhills Internet, Internet

I've been a customer with Zephyrhills for 1 year and a Half. On May 10, 2012 i checked my bank statement. I see the charge for Zephyrhills and it's for $59.04. Normally, it's for $31.41 dollars. So, i call them to see why they charged me so much. What they told me was they charged me twice because they came out twice in a billing cycle. That is crazy and it doesn't make since. They only come once a month. They said it was for the month of April and for the month of May. I already paid for april. So when i kept asking them to explain better they pretened to have a bad connection. They really couldn't justify why they charged me twice in the same month. So i was very pissed off. They got a free payment from me and tried to make it a billing issue. I checked all my statements and found out that they did this to me again about 6 months ago. And they make sure they put you on automatic payments without asking you about it. Their water cooler stopped cooling after 4 months. And don't call for them to service their equipment they will charge you for that too. They are a rip off and i would advise anyone to not do buisness with them. You do better to buy your own. Save your self the hassle and money. I contacted them to cancel. I will be awaiting to see what they try next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zephyrhills-Water/internet/Zephyrhills-Water-I-was-ripped-off-by-Zephyrhills-Internet-Internet-881860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zephyrhills Water