Complaint Review: Zeplo Designs

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Customer Watch — Long Beach California United States of America
Zeplo Designs
217 Walnut Internet United States of America

Zeplo Designs Christina Lopez of Zeplo Designs Deceptive dealings for Over Priced Clothing Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Zeplo Designs Custom Apparel

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Zeplo Designs Custom Apparel

Bought a Dress from Christina of Zeplo Designs. I was way Over charged for something that was really worth $30-. She charged me 125.00 due labor..Time and every other thing under the sun. It was a lot more than what I really wanted to spend. The Clothes are cheap and can be easily found for lesser price in a department store. Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zeplo-Designs/internet/Zeplo-Designs-Christina-Lopez-of-Zeplo-Designs-Deceptive-dealings-for-Over-Priced-Clothin-869599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeplo Designs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Zeplo Designs Custom Apparel

AUTHOR: Christina Lopez - (United States of America)

I welcome the person who posted this to ID themselves and I will gladly refund their money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Zeplo Designs Custom Apparel

AUTHOR: Christina Lopez - (United States of America)

While I was surprised to come across this review. I am comforted to know that clearly it is a hoax.  I have an idea of who created this nonsense.  It was days after I cancelled a deal with a producer regarding a fashion show.

For the record, I have never charged anyone $125 for a custom design.  Even my custom Halloween costumes which have wired tube lighting that actually flash-in-the-dark cost only $100.  Any items that cost more have materials that cost more, like leather.

Ask any of my clients:  Jennifer Gonzalez, Courtney Domino Miller and Agla Fox just to name a few.  They will all tell you they love the cut, the feel and the custom fit of Zeplo Designs and the price!

I have a small select client base that is growing.  I fit all of my clients.  The clothing is made especially for my clients.  The clothing is one-of-a-kind and original.   I welcome any constructive criticism on my company and my dealings.  But this is clearly a FALSE report.

Thank you for letting me share my side of the story.   Please check out my Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zeplo-Designs/136319416407899 and my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZeploDesigns to read about the rave reviews on Zeplo Designs.

Yours,