Complaint Review: Zero Cost Commissions

• Submitted: Thu, September 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 16, 2010

• Reported By: Rodney — BEDFORD Virginia United States of America
Zero Cost Commissions

Zero Cost Commissions Vendor Name: Fast Turn Arounds Sold me a download for Zero Cost Commissions...only took my money! $37.00 for nothing. No response from numerous attempts to contact for reimbursement. No product sent! Beware!!! Internet

I ordered this zip file download form these guys. It was never sent to me. I am out $37.00 and want to warn everyone to stay away from this scam. They have made no effort to resolve this and no one has contacted me back from my tries at contacting them.

Most Internet Marketers are very trustworthy, but sometimes you run into scam artists along the way. This program is very new and was not listed here on RRC. I kinow, because I check eveytime before I order anything online.

Chalk this one up as a scam! Until resolved I would run away from these guys as quickly as possible. Don't get taken folks. Money it too hard to come by these days. I know because I am Disabled Veteran on a fixed income and this one hurt alot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Cost-Commissions/internet/Zero-Cost-Commissions-Vendor-Name-Fast-Turn-Arounds-Sold-me-a-download-for-Zero-Cost-Comm-641308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Cost Commissions