Complaint Review: Zero Mortgage Systems

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2001

• Reported By:San Diego CA
Zero Mortgage Systems
1202 Morena Boulevard, Suite #203 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Zero Mortgage Systems - Partners for Profit Programs and Mortgage Curtailment ripoff Strategies they owe me money

I have a $100% money back guaranteed contract with this company for services they were to provide to me. I entered into this contract April 28, 2000 and of this date August 21, 2001 they have not provided one service on this contract and I have requested to get my money back with no response from company.

I also gave them $5,800 that was to be used only for a down payment on a house once they found me one, which they have not and I have requested that money be returned to me and now I cannot get in contact with anyone from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Mortgage-Systems/San-Diego-California-92110/Zero-Mortgage-Systems-Partners-for-Profit-Programs-and-Mortgage-Curtailment-ripoff-Strat-6269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Mortgage Systems