Complaint Review: Zero Plus Dialing - Legacy LD Intl

• Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:ravensdale Washington
Zero Plus Dialing - Legacy LD Intl
http://www.billview.com/zpdi/ Internet U.S.A.

Zero Plus Dialing - Legacy LD Intl ripoff Overcharged for local calls from pay phone Internet

I receive a bill on my local telephone bill for using a pay phone to make two local phone calls (from Enumclaw, WA to Enumclaw, WA). Each call was less the 1 minute but they charged me $9.95 each. I will be filling a claim of dispute with them. To make these calls I use 1-800-Call-ATT and my calling card number. I thought I was talking to an ATT operator. They asked me for my Calling Card PIN number and said it had been changed and did I want them to place the call for my normal calling card rate. I said yes.

What a mistake. Isn't there anything you can do about this operation? HELP! I talked to ZPDI on August 30, 2005. Who recommended I send a written statement contesting the charges. I've paid my local phone service to avoid bad credit rating. I want my money refuded for the ZPDI overcharging. Can you help me?

Douglas c.
ravensdale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Plus-Dialing-Legacy-LD-Intl/internet/Zero-Plus-Dialing-Legacy-LD-Intl-ripoff-Overcharged-for-local-calls-from-pay-phone-Inter-162795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Plus Dialing - Legacy LD Intl