Complaint Review: Zero Water Filtration Pitcher System

• Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Zero Water Filtration Pitcher System
www.zerowater.com Internet U.S.A.

Zero Water Filtration Pitcher System Filter fish smell San Diego California Internet

I purchased a Zero Water Filtration pitcher system about 3 weeks ago. A few days ago, I noticed a fish smell in my kitchen.. So I decided to clean out the kitchen sink pipes.. The next hour the smell was still there.. I pored a glass of water from my Zero Water Filtration pitcher system and found the problem.. The water smelt like a dirty fish tank filter..

I called Zero Water, the first thing they asked is where I lived. Then they asked me to take a water meter reading. To my surprise the reading was 322.. NOT ZERO.. They told me that where I live has a high amount of materials in the water and the only thing I could do is to change the filter every 2 or 3 weeks to prevent the smell. They also informed me of a monthly filter program, via mail, so I could have these filters on hand when the problem recurred. ( 3 filters at $45 ? , but free shipping )

Personally the water tasted great for the first few weeks, but not good enough to spend $15+ dollars every few weeks on this product.

Zero Water Filtration commercial needs to put a disclaimer on there TV ads stating that different water areas in the US may require extra filters per month. (and list those areas) Or reduce the price on the filters in the areas where harder / material water is located.

If you live in the San Diego, CA area DONOT buy this product unless you can afford the filter's..

Marsha
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Water-Filtration-Pitcher-System/internet/Zero-Water-Filtration-Pitcher-System-Filter-fish-smell-San-Diego-California-Internet-464989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Water Filtration Pitcher System