Complaint Review: Zero point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Camo — texas Texas United States of America
Zero point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas
unknown Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Zero point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas Jimbo, Jim Crantas, Superleone,JLCRANTAS@GMAIL.COM WORST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, ZERO PERSONAL SKILLS, NEVER GIVES WORK COMPLETED TO CLIENT Atlanta , Georgia

*General Comment: Jim Crantas

*Author of original report: After giving a deadline before I took action, he finally sent files.

JIM CRANTAS of Zero point Zero Grafix NEVER completes his work for client. I asked for a simple file, the text of my company in Vector format, instead he sent nmeros insults and jerked around for almost a week, to never again send what I paid for. He sends you whatever he feels like sending and insults you over and over again. It would only take a responsible person 30 seconds to send a file that was already completed. Instead it turned into days of insults asking for a simple file. When I told him I'd report him, he said, "I get Obama welfare...no big deal.."
Why bother doing business with a loser who has ZERO people skills and doesnt take care of business. His phone number is in Atlanta GA. Enough said. Thinks the world and govt owes him money and does a terrible job.
Dont bother working with this clown, you'll waste your time. I tried to reason with him but its no use.
He's an Assh@le. Worst person in the world to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-point-Zero-Grafix-Jim-Crantas/Atlanta-Georgia-30301/Zero-point-Zero-Grafix-Jim-Crantas-Jimbo-Jim-Crantas-SuperleoneJLCRANTASGMAILCOM-WORS-1006896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas

#1 General Comment

Jim Crantas

AUTHOR: Abbeynj - ()

I had the pleasure of dealing with Jim Crantas on a graphic arts project.

It took a little while until we got the look we wanted.  There were many many changes that had to be made and he graciously handled the job and did whatever we wanted until the finished product.

Please note that only After i PAID for the whole job did Jim work his best to improve the design and deliver what would make us happy.  He could have had an attitude about it and said screw you...but he was a decent honest man with talent and helped us until we were satisfied.

He was a complete pleasure to work with.  No complaints.

We intend to use him again when needed.

After giving a deadline before I took action, he finally sent files.

AUTHOR: Camo - (United States of America)

In his defense, he finally did send the files. IT was a big headache. I hope he changes for his own sake. He's talented but a pain in the a*s.