Complaint Review: Zetronix Corp

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer Advocate — Phoenix Arizona
Zetronix Corp
500 Lincoln Street Boston, Massachusetts USA

Zetronix Corp Failed to refund my money after faulty device was returned, fraud, mis representation Boston Massachusetts

I purchased an electronic item on April 8th 2013. Once received, the product would not work. I contacted tech support for help and together we found the device to be faulty.

They emailed me a RMA to return the device and I did the next day. I was told that as soon as they received the return, they would refund my money. I contacted them 10 days later and was sent an email stating the refund was made and to expect my $159.99 to post to my account within 5 days. I have that email. Refund was never received.

I phoned them again on May 6th and spoke a rep who said the refund was approved but not sent. I asked for a manager. They said he was not available. I called back again on May 10th and was told they could only provide the email of the manager. I sent the manager Edward an email requesting my $159.99 refund within 24 hours or I would call the Attorney General and BBB and Rip Off Report. Two days later - still no call - no email and no refund. Zetronix has stolen $159.99 from me. They have their faulty device back and took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zetronix-Corp/Boston-Massachusetts-02134/Zetronix-Corp-Failed-to-refund-my-money-after-faulty-device-was-returned-fraud-mis-rep-1050477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zetronix Corp