Complaint Review: Zetronix Corp

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: brian — belvidere Illinois United States of America
Zetronix Corp
365 Boston Post Rd Suite 144 Sudbury, Massachusetts United States of America

Zetronix Corp - Edward Shklovsky Did not refund after returning unopened item even after saying he would Sudbury Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information

I ordered a pair of video glasses in january of 2010 and recived them in 2 days. Then I changed my mind after seeing on their website better ones and other cool stuff that they sell.

So then I emailed them saying that I did not need them and would like to return the unopened video glasses for a refund. They said ok , gave me a RA#,told me to put the # on the box ,and on a paper in the box that gave the reason for returning them.

That was january.No refund came in febuary,march,april,and now may. Durring that time I have sent many emails and calls. They say that they do not have it even after searching.

The president of the company said he would give me a half refund if it did not show up and the rest of the refund if it did. It did not.

I emailed him again,he saild that he do it. I did not and have not recived any refund. I have sent many more emails, but lately have recived no refund or any more emails.

If I call there is no person and if I leave a messege they do not call back. They have stollen my money and lied to me for months. This is why buying on the internet sucks.

They even say 30 day money back guarantee!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zetronix-Corp/Sudbury-Massachusetts-01776/Zetronix-Corp-Edward-Shklovsky-Did-not-refund-after-returning-unopened-item-even-after-603606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zetronix Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information

AUTHOR: Zetronix - (United States of America)

We worked with this customer tried to resolve his issue, the customer claims he shipped the product back to us but no tracking number, no receipt and no proof.  At first we believed this person and he was genuine and actually shipped the product back and offered hm 50% of the value even though we did not receive anything and nothing was probably sent.  This was not good enough for him and the customer became belligerent and claimed we stole his money? We have been in business for over 7 years with over a million customers served and happy why would we steal $150 dollars from our valuable customers?  The customer proceeded to be belligerent and uncooperative and decided to write this review instead of working with us trying to help him.  The package was never received and we believe it was never shipped.