Complaint Review: Zetronix Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dell — Kingsley New Brunswick United States of America
Zetronix Corp.
365 Boston Post Rd. Sudbury, Massachusetts United States of America

Zetronix Corp. Edward Shklovsky Zetronix sent me a replacement notice 24/11/2010 it's now 08/08/2011 and it still hasn't arrived Sudbury, Massachusetts

I bought Video Recording Glasses from Zetronix on 9/17/2010.I sent them back seven days after receiving them with their approval and a RMA# they'd sent me because of several defects.
(1)The charging light didn't work
(2)There were small wires escaping from a seam over the nose piece
(3)The camera wasn't centered and what I was looking at would be out of frame
(4)Video play back was jumpy
(5)I found it impossible to set the clock for time and date on the video,it just wouldn't work.
 They sent me an email 24/11/2010 saying my replacement had been shipped using USPS that also included a tracking #.
I later tried the tracking number at USPS online tracking and this is what it said:
The U.S Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper to expect my package for mailing.This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or actual mailing date.
 I've called the phone number on their web page several times,it seems to be disconnected.
I've written two emails to the company,one earlier this year and one on 07/18/2011 with no reply to either.
I did speak to a Sales Rep of Technical through their online text support and that nameless faceless person told me they would open an investigation and if they did not find them they would send me another set.That was in April it's now August and still nothing.
 I paid $149.99 For my video recording glasses plus $20.00 Priority Shipping=$169.99.
Then paid  again to ship the defective glasses back and now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zetronix-Corp/Sudbury-Massachusetts-01776/Zetronix-Corp-Edward-Shklovsky-Zetronix-sent-me-a-replacement-notice-24112010-its-now-762426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zetronix Corp.