Complaint Review: Zetronix Corp

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Los angeles California USA
Zetronix Corp
365 Boston Post Rd. #144 Sudbury, Massachusetts United States of America

Zetronix Corp Zetronix.com Misleading ads and faulty cameras and shoty customer service practice. Sudbury, Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not even a customer

I have been looking for spy glasses for several months and I do my homework before I buy online. I did not see any negative feedback on Zetronix.com, which does not mean there is not any. I searched the internet and found over 200 complaints about this compnay sending broken or bogus products out worldwide. The website looks great but changes it's descriptions of products. I read 178 angry reviews and only 2 good ones that were resolved after a lot of unreturned phone calls and complaints to ebay. Ouch. The spy glasses claim the are z300 and then at the bottom of the page the turn into z200 with a one year warranty? My advice is to not buy spy sunglasses over the internet. If you live in a big city go to spy shop with a retail address. I have looked at almost every spy site on the internet and every site promises different features for the same glasses.

Do yourself a favor and do your homework even it there is no report on the ripoff report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zetronix-Corp/Sudbury-Massachusetts-01776/Zetronix-Corp-Zetronixcom-Misleading-ads-and-faulty-cameras-and-shoty-customer-service-pr-565520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zetronix Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not even a customer

AUTHOR: Zetronix - (United States of America)

This customer never bought anything from us, we believe is an unscrupulous competitor of ours and decided to write a review with our even buying from us or contacting us.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC