Complaint Review: Zetronix Corp

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2010

• Reported By: John — Gresham Oregon United States of America
Zetronix Corp

Zetronix Corp Zetronix.com This company stole my money - promised refunds that never came Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved

Beware these guys.  I ordered a pair of $419. goggles that were wireless.  They said that they didn't have them in stock and offered me a wired product instead.  I told them that I really needed a wireless solution as I am in a nursing home and my TV and PS3 are across the room from my bed (nurses would trip over the cord).  They responded and promised to send me a refund.  The refund never came in spite of many promises.

Avoid this company at ALL COST.  You'd be better off just burning your cash, it's less frustrating.  I saved up for a year to get those goggles, now they have all my money and all I have is a sad face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zetronix-Corp/internet/Zetronix-Corp-Zetronixcom-This-company-stole-my-money-promised-refunds-that-never-came-633017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zetronix Corp

Resolved

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

After filing a complaint with Google Checkout and initiating a charge-back on my Credit Card, I was contacted by the owner of the company who apologized profusely, and did issue a refund through Google Checkout.  Additionally, he offered a deep discount should I decide to purchase the wireless goggles from them in the future when they are in stock.

I am quite satisfied with this resolution.