Complaint Review: Zhejiang Huya Trade CO., LIMITED

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: D'Andre — Oswego Illinois
Zhejiang Huya Trade CO., LIMITED
969#, west Wenyi Road, Yuhan District,Hanzhou, Zhe Internet China

Zhejiang Huya Trade CO., LIMITED sales executive name: Jacky Chinese company refuses refund or to send product Hanzhou Internet

I made a really dumb mistake dealing with this company. I fell for the whole branded electronics in China thing. I repeatedly asked them if the product is truly branded and they kept saying yes.

So I sent them $425 to purchase my supplies. Then they said my minimum order must be $1000. So I finished my next order to complete that requirement. Then I realized that you can\'t buy anything branded in China and this website and this guy had a bunch of red flags of a scam so I took $590 out of my second order, but the $425 they took.

I asked for a refund because I didn’t think I was ready to order, but they refused to send a refund. I told him give me my order or my money either one. He said I needed to finish the minimum order price of $1000, but I said no I didn’t want to do it anymore I just want my $425. But he said he already spent it on preparing my product that I never even finished ordering or the requirement. For the last 3 days I tried contacting him, but he doesn't respond. He ran off with my $425.

Sales executive name: Jacky
company name: Zhejiang Huya Trade CO., LIMITED
T: +86 182-0601-5219| F: +86-571-2885655 (the phone # is actually a Shanghai #)
Address: 969#, west Wenyi Road, Yuhan District
Hanzhou, Zhejiang,China.
E-mail: jacky@huyatrade.com
Skype: jacky.zhou62
Website: www.huyatrade.com
HongKong Company Address : NO 98 HSBC ZhongSan Road Kowloon HongKong
Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN
registrar Web : http://www.dns.com.cn

I have messages to let everyone know every conversation we made. I have every single word that was communicated between the two of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zhejiang-Huya-Trade-CO-LIMITED/internet/Zhejiang-Huya-Trade-CO-LIMITED-sales-executive-name-Jacky-Chinese-company-refuses-refu-1163339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zhejiang Huya Trade CO., LIMITED