- Report: #1055330
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Zhengzhou Henwy Technology
Zhengzhou Henwy TechnologyRoom 1302, 13/F, Unit 2, No. 18, East Of Dongfeng Zhengzhou, , China
Zhengzhou Henwy Technology they are sending wrong items Zhengzhou China
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Zhengzhou Henwy Technology Co., Ltd.
Room 1302, 13/F, Unit 2, No. 18, East Of Dongfeng Road, Jinshui Dist., Zhengzhou, Henan, China (Mainland)
They are sending to you what they want !!!
and not what you ordered !!!
How they are doing it :
1.You see a new item in their site (carto-ce5 in my case) you are sending/receiving pictures and product's link, you are discussing about it , you are asking about details and price, and finally you are ordering it.
2. They send you back the PI, with the correct price but with the name "thor-ce5" as product-name , (thor is an unknown name in e-cig market).
3. You are asking for explanations about the name and they declare to you that thor is the name of what you want to order.
4. Some days later you are receiving a different item (fewer pieces than you ordered), what they call "thor ce5". A very first type of ce5, probably what they have over-stocked.
5. When you are asking for explanations they are saying "look the PI, you ordered this item" and as you are showing them chatting-history and other evidences they are pretending the bad-english-language trick .
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zhengzhou-Henwy-Technology/Zhengzhou-/Zhengzhou-Henwy-Technology-they-are-sending-wrong-items-Zhengzhou-China-1055330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.