Complaint Review: Zhenjiang Dressaler Co, LTD

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Sonja — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Zhenjiang Dressaler Co, LTD
Block A 19/F Jingshier Road Internet United States of America

Zhenjiang Dressaler Co, LTD Dressale Declined to remake my dress or refund me my money! Internet, Internet

I ordered a dress on August 13,2011. I received the dress on August 22, 2011.
The dress was the correct color, and was made according to my liking with the exception-The dress was too short. The dress was made for a petite statue woman.

At the time I ordered my custum made dress, I was ask my size, heigh, bust area, and size I currently wear.
I told the I was 5"9 and I wear 40D in bra size, and size 16w.

Upon receipt of my dress, I tried the dress on-to find out the dress barely covered my rear end. Which means-I could not sit down, bend, nor dance at no time. The dress fit my bust area, and my waist. The dress was far too short.

I emailed the company explained the problem. They told me to take pictures and measurements of the dress and email to them. I did, and all they said was-they will give me $20.00 towards a new purchase. Despite them seeing the measurements and hearing my complaint, they refuse to remake or refund my money-$120.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zhenjiang-Dressaler-Co-LTD/internet/Zhenjiang-Dressaler-Co-LTD-Dressale-Declined-to-remake-my-dress-or-refund-me-my-money-In-769986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zhenjiang Dressaler Co, LTD