Complaint Review: Ziebart International Corp - Indianapolis

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Ziebart International Corp - Indianapolis
6155 E. 86th Street Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Ziebart International Corp - Indianapolis I felt cheated from Ziebart and Jerry Lemaster Indianapolis Indiana

*Author of original report: Jerry Lemaster is a good guy - ignore my comments!

*Author of original report: Nothing wrong or bad with Ziebart at 6155 86th in Indianapolis

*Author of original report: Disregard my report - please delete it from the web - thanks

I initially came in to Ziebart located at 6155 E. 86th Street, in the north side of Indianapolis, IN to get my Echo Master device fixed.

I saw their brochure of Clear Shield paint protection film and wanted to get that placed onto my car.

The guy, Jerry Lemaster, told me that he would touch up the paint and get rid of the spots prior to slapping on the plastic film.

Turns out that they didn't do any paint touch up, because their touch up paint didn't match the color tone of my car. So they went ahead and slapped ont the clear shield plastic film.

I also wanted them to place this film on the front sides of my minivan and the top of my minivan. They only covered the first 1/100th of the top roof of my minivan.

In addition, I'm very disapppointed that only a small fraction of the side of the front area of the minivan is covered. Very misleading, as other parts of the side of the front minivan is still exposed to flying rocks and pebbles that could knick my car.

Jerry just sweet talked his way saying that it's okay to have the film on top of the hood of the front minivan with small dings from flying pebbbles.

The reason why I'm very very angry is that I want my hood to be fully painted, rid of all those small dings.

But now, I have to pay him and extra $120 to remove the d**n film in order for the body shop people to paint the front hood.

I swear, this is a complete rip off bait-and-switch scam.

This is a complete joke.

I want my money back for this kind of scam.

G.h.i
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziebart-International-Corp-Indianapolis/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Ziebart-International-Corp-Indianapolis-I-felt-cheated-from-Ziebart-and-Jerry-Lemaster-I-377751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziebart International Corp - Indianapolis

Jerry Lemaster is a good guy - ignore my comments!

AUTHOR: G.h.i - (U.S.A.)

Grrrr. I'm so mad at ripoffreport for being dickheads for not removing my original report.

-----

Jerry is a good guy. Disregard this post!!!

Him and I talked over the phone and everything is goood!!

I am posting a follow-up that Ziebart Company and the guy Jerry is a good guy.

We discussed other alternatives, and Jerry is willing to remove the film on my front hood of my minivan.

Please disregard the original ripoff reports written by me about Ziebart.

I recommend you guys go see Jerry for installations of electronic devices for your vehicles.

~G. Pak-Ichida

Disregard my report - please delete it from the web - thanks

AUTHOR: G.h.i - (U.S.A.)

I would like RipOffReport to remove my article of Ziebart from your website.

I have spoken to the manager.

Please do this as soon as you can.

Thanks,