Complaint Review: Ziebart Tidy Car

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Ziebart Tidy Car
Appleton-Oshkosh-Neenah, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Ziebart Tidy Car, Auto Services, Wisconsin.. Rude Customer Service

The person responsible for scheduling follow up care to keep the rust protection warranty in effect was very rude and unaccommodating is scheduling the required service.

I was placed on hold numerous times and then told that I would receive a call back as he could not handle the call with how busy he was with customers. I didnt receive a call back until several hours later at which time I was told that I only had a week period in which to get my car in or warranty coverage would be forfeited.

I was calling on October 11, and he said that service could not be rendered until after November 20. When asked if the company would be open on the Friday of Thanksgiving week I was advised that he didn't "think" so. I asked if he could give me a more definitive answer and was told why dont you count on it not being open. As I have to make arrangements for school transport and such, the date is very important.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziebart-Tidy-Car/Appleton-Oshkosh-Neenah-Wisconsin/Ziebart-Tidy-Car-Auto-Services-Wisconsin-Rude-Customer-Service-3574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziebart Tidy Car