• Report: #781968

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: as400manager — United States of America
8998 E. Washington Street Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Ziebart Manager Jerry LeMasters is rip off artist Indianapolis, Indiana

I had service done to my vehicle yesterday on 9/26/11 at the Ziebart, located 8998 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis IN. I have two complaints about that service, first I came in a week prior to the service to discuss in detail what was to be done on the vehicle, exactly how much it would cost, and when I could make an appointment. I discussed the matter in detail with manager Jerry Lematsers. He explained the current specials and wrote down the prices on everything I asked to be done, so I set an appointment.

When I dropped the vehicle off at Ziebart yesterday for the service, I took the keys in and handed them to manager Lemasters, I asked are we good to go and he responded yes and he walked out of the office to get the vehicle. Mr. Lemaster never mentioned a need for further discussion or that I needed to sign anything. When I went to pick up the vehicle I found that I was charged a 3% environmental fee on all of the work. When I confronted Mr. Lemasters  about this he remark was well you walked out of the store before I could explain that to you. Mr. Lemasters made every attempt to shift blame to me the customer. No apology or anything to indicate that he should have explained the additional fee. I asked if it eluded him to tell me when I came in and discussed the cost a week before?

My second complaint is I would like to know why I was charged an environmental fee on installing a remote starter in a vehicle? I can understand the additional cost on the cleaning because of chemicals but not on the remote starter?

I had to go into the store because I called for several days only to get an answering service, after I came in and talked to the manager he told me to call on the stores second line because they did not answer the main line. The day my car was being serviced I tried several times to call around the time Mr. Lemasters had told me the car would be ready. Not be able to get through on the line he told me would get answered I drove up there to find Mr. Lemasters on a personal call, laughing and cutting up while I stood and waited to find out if my vehicle was ready on time, which it was not. From my experience with Mr. Lemasters  It has become clear to me that Ziebart just does not care for repeat customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziebart/Indianapolis-Indiana-46219/Ziebart-Manager-Jerry-LeMasters-is-rip-off-artist-Indianapolis-Indiana-781968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziebart