Complaint Review: Ziebart

• Reported By: B — Syracuse New York
Ziebart
1335 Erie Blvd W Syracuse, New York United States of America

Ziebart Had rustproofing done on my SUV, complete scam Syracuse, New York

I purchased an environmental package with my vehicle in 2008 which included a rust proofing package.  I brought the vehicle in each year for it to be checked, cleaned and resprayed with the rust proofing layer.  I started to notice rust in 2010 but was talk by the manager that this was caused by "rocks" (rusting around my wheel wells).  I finally convinced Ziebart to honor the warranty and to fix the rusting in October 2012.  Now, 6 months later, the outside of the wheel wells is rusting again.  I took a closer look and found out that there are legitimate holes caused by rusting all the way through the wheel well into my trunk.  I then found out that tape was used to cover the holes on the inside and then rustproofing was sprayed in the exterior of the wheel well over the tape.  Never use Ziebart if you want your car to last.  They are not trustworthy and are a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziebart/Syracuse-New-York-/Ziebart-Had-rustproofing-done-on-my-SUV-complete-scam-Syracuse-New-York-1046907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziebart