Complaint Review: Ziebart

• Reported By: James — Columbus Ohio
Ziebart
775 n. Wilson rd columbus, Ohio United States of America

Ziebart Poor work columbus, Ohio

Used ziebart to have my hummer h2 undercoated. After picking up my hummer, I noticed a strong rubber-burning smell. After a few day and smell not going away, I look under my car and noticed the tail-pipe was covered in under coating product..... I then called where I had it done and thay had me bring it in.. Thay put it up on the lift and allowed me to examine there undercoating... It was bad there was undercoating on everything, thing that should have never of been sprayed. For brake calipers to transfer case, ect.. Not to mention things thay missed. Thay did end up touching up the misses, but that did nothing for the smell I had to deal with for weeks and all the moving parts that are still sprayed. I just hope it doesn't cause me any problems. It was just so unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziebart/columbus-Ohio-43204/Ziebart-Poor-work-columbus-Ohio-1036812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziebart