Complaint Review: Ziinga

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: mike — Richmond British Columbia Canada
Ziinga
Suite 238, Vincenti Buildings, 14/19 Strait Street Nationwide United States of America

Ziinga Scam for sure - took money from me without my consent or knowledge don't know, Nationwide

My experience is quite similar to the lady who filed her report earlier.

I joined Ziinga in mid October this year and was attracted by their trial offer of $1 for a week or so, making bids to certain products. I did not bid myself, but they said they use an automated bidder in their system. When the week expired, they unilaterally signed me up for a 3 month plan and proceeded to swipe my VISA card for a full 3 months' payment at $89 per month. I never agreed to that and only learned of same when my credit card statement arrived yesterday. I immediately e-mailed and contacted them on their chat line to protest and demand a refund. They said I agreed to the charges when I gave them my credit card INFO online, and that the small print in the contract stated that I agreed to sign up for a minimum of 3 months which I furiously deny. I want my money back but they refused, offering me a token $41 instead and pocketed $more than $230 of my money. They say because I still have more than a month of the minimum 3 months to run, I breached the contract and they saw fit to impose a penalty of $48 and insisted that I was bound by the contract where the small print was hardly visible and never brought to my attention when I signed up for the trial run. Their scheme makes the whole setup tentamount to a non-refundable nor cancellable deal, ie cancel at your own peril. Therefore I lost more than the other lady (she lost $200) and my advice to all is STAY OFF ZIINGA - they are stinkin' scammers and God knows how many victims they ripped off to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziinga/nationwide/Ziinga-Scam-for-sure-took-money-from-me-without-my-consent-or-knowledge-dont-know-Nat-978101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziinga