Complaint Review: Ziinga.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: l****1014 — Athens Texas United States of America
Ziinga.com
Suite 238, Vincenti Buildings, 14/19 Strait Street, Internet United States of America

Ziinga.com make you a winner then after you purchase theres a catch. Internet

I signed up for Ziinga.com and this was my first time to do an auction. In which i read the terms and conditions and all was fine IF i wanted to become a memeber. Which i did not. I was not on the site enough to pay a membership fee. I got a few bids free for signing up and i started to bid. What do you know I won more bids from ziinga. so i went on to purchase the bids i had won.

AFTER the pruchase I was informed that i then had a 7 day trial into the membership. I got online right away and told them that i did not want to be a member and that all i wanted was to get the bids. the lady told me i had 7 days to enjoy the benifits. I told her that was fine but i did not want to be a memeber and was not going to pay for a membership. she told me no problem. I went on and used the bids and played around on the site.

the next month i was charged 99.00 to my credit card that i purchased my bids with. I called and got on the chat session  with them and explained it all to them for them to tell me that they were sorry but since i used the bids that i bought, then i could not get my money back. I told them i purchased the bids not the membership. Well i guess they both go together here when you purchase bids they automatically put you in a s a member and charge you 99.00 per month.

I did not get my money back. Now they sent me an email to cancell the membership. I did and it was cancelled. the next month i was charged 99.00 again! now they are saying that with the membership is a three month bindry contract with them and for three months you will still be charged 99.00 unless you pay a 39.00 cancellation fee too. Which mind you they did not tell me this when i cancelled with them.

Now i am fightin with them over my refund of 60.00 in which they took out 99.00 and i told them to keep the cancellation fee and send back the 60.00. for some strange reason now they dont have the chat session of file of me having this conversation with their rep. This place is the worst place i have ever dealt with. they are sneaky and have poor customer service. Now i am out 200.00 for BS reasons and it was all on them. of course they are trying to say it was not there fault.  I am going to have to cancell my cc just to keep them from getting another99.00 next month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ziingacom/internet/Ziingacom-make-you-a-winner-then-after-you-purchase-theres-a-catch-Internet-818893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ziinga.com