- Report: #1055351
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Zillow
Zillow1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31 Seattle, Washington USA
Zillow My home was reported at 40% of its appraised value and WORSE REPORTED AS SOLD IN A FORECLOSURE AUCTION - NOT COOL NOT TRUE - AND DAMAGING. Seattle Washington
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
ZILLOW, by relying on innacurate computer technology, has listed my home as foreclosed on. This has caused me a reputation problem - and and asset issue - as they have the value of the "sale" at 1.9 million.
In actual fact the house was moved into a realestate partnership. There was nothing about the sale that was distressed. The 1.9 was less than half of the value of the purchase. So
(1) no foreclosure - a realesate LLC instead
(2) utterly wrong and misleading house sale data - 50% of $4 million was the sale - on a property appraised for $4.5
Zillow has no customero service phone, no way to modify the listing - I am waiting for a correction - just like a first ammendement privaledged newspaper. We'll see what happens.
This site is wrong - wrong and dangerous.
Robin in Darien.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zillow/Seattle-Washington-98101/Zillow-My-home-was-reported-at-40-of-its-appraised-value-and-WORSE-REPORTED-AS-SOLD-IN-1055351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.