ED Magedson – Founder
Zinstall ZVTINC Fraudulent Advertising and Guaranteee Failed to fix the problem they caused or give refund Torrance CA
1. State they are located at 2972 Columbia St., Torrance, CA, 90503 - which is a ShipToIt mailing facility (shipito.com/about-us)
2. The money you send goes to a Non-US nonverified bank.
3. They have Migration 100% guarantee badgets and other misleading advertising on their site and in initial inqury email.
4. They refuse refunds and refuse "premium support."
5. Daniel, Pre-sales Engineer is English as first language; support guy who calls you is overseas. Baiting clients with the US presence first, ie., Daniel.
6. They threaten you with legal action and "digital fraud" if you dare to ask for a refund, sent by support department and signed allegedly by "out-of-country" attorney.
7. Don't believe a thing on their website, you'll get migration but lots of issues with it and several scans have revealed "unusual spyware type program."
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zinstall-/internet/Zinstall-ZVTINC-Fraudulent-Advertising-and-Guaranteee-Failed-to-fix-the-problem-they-cau-1147749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.