Complaint Review: Zion Corporation, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: The Truth on Zion Corporation, Inc — Lancaster California United States of America
Zion Corporation, Inc
Los Angeles CA Internet United States of America

Zion Corporation, Inc Zion Connect, LLC Please Read Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report on Zion Corporation Management

I am Soooo Upset!!!!! There is a company called Zion Corporation, Inc. Since 2009 I have been investigating this so called Work from Home Company because I love working from home. I found out that they are licensed, A+ with BBB but NOT accredited and I MUST SAY !!! They follow by their Terms & Conditions. I have purchased products just to do so and they have passed. I actually got caught up as a shopper and was assigned to the BEST Agent 101. I am complaining because they are suppose to be a work from home company so HOW CAN THEY FIRED ME!!!!!!!!!! If you mess up they let you go or charge you the membership fee. Its ok cause I still have my gifts in layaway with my employee discount. HA HA HA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zion-Corporation-Inc/internet/Zion-Corporation-Inc-Zion-Connect-LLC-Please-Read-Internet-799259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zion Corporation, Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report on Zion Corporation Management

AUTHOR: Zion Corporation Management - (United States of America)

To Our Public:

I do apologize for this issue. This compliant had been made from a gentleman who was actually TERMINATED from his Work from Home position. We cannot hold onto theives. Mr. R**** was found guilty in an investigation done by myself. His position had been terminated and A Legal & Police Report had been made. Zion Corporation Management ( www.zioncorpwork.org ) and Zion Connect ( www.zionconnect.biz ) are SECURE and HOLD mutiple SSL Certificates. We keep our company Tight and Secure. Mr. R**** was a weak end and We had to let him go. As Myslf and Mr. R**** spoke he apologized about this issue. We Are NOT a Scam or Rip Off. We carry over 200 Customers and Clients and Have been in business for years with The Proper Licesenes. Feel Free to contact Customer Support for questions at (877) 863-2305. Thank You for your patients in this matter and Have a Happy Holiday's - Zion Corporation Management ( Human Resources )