Complaint Review: Zions Bank

• Reported By: Zions Bank Ripoff Victim — Utah United States of America
Zions Bank
Utah Layton, Utah United States of America

Zions Bank Zions Bancorporation Zions Bank Ripoff Layton, Utah

I needed copies of old bank statements from Zions Bank.  When I couldn't access them I called Customer Service.  I asked how to get old bank statement copies.  They said they couldn't help me and that I would have to talk to a local branch.  Zions Bank customer service then forwarded me to the local Zions Bank branch.  I explained my simple request to the local Zions Bank representative.  She said she couldn't help me unless I physically came to the branch in person.  Holy crap.  So, I did.  I shut down shop for the day just to go visit the bank for a simple request.  What makes this frustrating is that I needed the same thing from two other banks, because I am selling a business.  They require the old statements for the acquisition.  The other banks I was able to pull up this info online, or have their customer service department fax it to me.  Either option was free and either took less than 10 minutes.

Well, now I'm at the local Zions Bank branch.  Guess what?  They still can't help me.  They have to call it in to their Research Department.  Oh, and it will cost me.  "Great!"  I say.  I ask them how much it will cost.  Oh, they don't know.  Their Research Department will research the research to let me know how much it will cost.  A day goes by.  Good news!  Zions Bank called me back.  They can pull my statement copies.  This is awesome.  And at the low, low cost of only $200.  I am so grateful that they wasted about 4 hours of my time across 2 days and it only cost $200.

Step up your technology Zions Bank.  This should have been next to immediate, and free.  This is the exact reason why I moved my two business out of Zions.  Slow, repeated errors that always had fees associated with the process.  Zions Bank will run itself into the ground with outdated fulfillment and processes like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zions-Bank/Layton-Utah-84041/Zions-Bank-Zions-Bancorporation-Zions-Bank-Ripoff-Layton-Utah-956648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zions Bank