- Report: #1173531
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Zions Bank
Zions BankOne South Main Street Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
To: Zions Bank Customer Service
Subject: Zions bank MasterCard and Visa Fraud Hello – I need to report a Credit Card fraud scheme using MasterCard and Visa. [continued below]....
Zions Customer Service: 1-800-974-8800
Online Customer Service: 1-800-840-49 EMAIL FEBRUARY 20, 2014 COPIED TO ZIONS BANK GoDaddy – Zions Bank – Tower Bank; Notice of Federal Felony Criminal Complaint / Whistleblower Report Mr. Blake Irving and GoDaddy this is your final legal notice. Our company Importaciones Gamboa, S.A., Heredia, Costa Rica is the victim of credit card fraud. The Republic of Costa Rica Ministerio de Justicia y Paz is the victim of bid rigging fraud. The US Department of Homeland Security, the US Federal Bureau of Prisons, the US Customs and Border Patrol, the US Department of Customs and Immigration Enforcement, the Tulsa Oklahoma Sheriff’s Department, and all US and International Law Enforcement agencies that purchased equipment and supplies since January 9, 2012 from the criminal impersonators of the defunct PepperBall Technologies, Inc. business are victims. Without the domain registration services and web hosting of the fraud portal websitewww.pepperball.com the fraud in its present form would not be possible. Without thefinancial transaction processing of Tower Bank and Zions Bank the rewards of crimewould not be received. Those institutions are hereby sent a copy of this notice. GoDaddy was previously notified and has confirmed that the website hosting willcontinue per company policy. Each and every day a new victim is possible. Lookup“PEPPERBALL TECHNOLOGIES INC” at www.USASpending.gov. In a few days a detailed Criminal Complaint / Whistleblower Report will be received againstMr. Blake Irving, CEO of Go Daddy Operating Company LLC by the following agencies: Federal Bureau of InvestigationIndianapolis Field Office8925 Nelson B. Klein PkwyIndianapolis, IN 46250 Federal Trade Commission
Office of Inspector General
600 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington , D.C. 20580 Internet Crime Complaint CenterFBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Federal Communications CommissionOffice of the Inspector General
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554 Please see the attachments. Your company policies and deliberate indifference to the fraud is unacceptable in a nation of laws and a disgrace to the Citizens of the United States. CRIMINAL COMPLAINT FEBRUARY 22, 2014 COPIED TO ZIONS BANK Federal Bureau of Investigation Indianapolis Field Office8925 Nelson B. Klein PkwyIndianapolis, IN 46250 Federal Deposit Insurance CorporationOffice of the Inspector General550 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20429 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Office of the Inspector General
100 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20549-2977 Office of the Comptroller of the CurrencyU.S. Department of the Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220 Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20551 February 22, 2014 IN RE.: UPDATED INFORMATION REGARDING TOWER BANK AND ZIONS BANK On February 8, 2014 we sent a report to the FBI, the FDIC, and the Tower Bank officer responsible for filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. It was captioned as listed below: “In Re.: Whistleblower Report of Ongoing Fraud against the United States; Possible Role of Tower Bank & Trust Company and its President Michael D. Cahill in Money Laundering Criminally Obtained Funds and Aiding and Abetting Possible Violations of United States Code to Include: 18 U.S.C. § 1956. Laundering of monetary instruments, 18 U.S.C. § 3. Accessory after the fact, 18 U.S.C. § 2. Principals, and 18 U.S.C. § 4. Misprision of felony” We have now thoroughly researched the banking transactions and relationships and have found new information. In addition, it is now known that the Securities and Exchange Commission has an interest because of the false SEC Form 8-k filed by Ms. Christin Lewis on January 17, 2012 and the public trading of Tower Financial Corporation and Zions First National Bank with their reporting requirements to the SEC. In addition, because the processing of financial transactions by a criminal enterprise constitutes money laundering, the Comptroller of the Currency has a need to know regarding Zions Bank and the Federal Reserve Board regarding Tower Bank. We have enclosed a DVD of all Whistleblower Reports, Criminal Complaints and Notices sent to date. For the SEC, Zions Bank, the Comptroller’s Office, and the Federal Reserve Board to learn the background needed to understand this update; we respectfully request that the two enclosed documents first be reviewed. They are enclosed as printed materials for convenience of those parties and were previously submitted to the FBI, FDIC and Tower Bank. We hereby enclose a printed spreadsheet with Exhibits A through U with explanations of each Exhibit. Based on this information we have reached the following conclusions and opinions:
- In the ongoing fraud against the United States the businesses known as Tactical Air Games, Inc. dba Tiberius Arms, Tiberius Arms LLC, and Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC are under joint ownership and control, at the same physical location, and act as a single criminal enterprise.
- Tower Bank & Trust Company has over 7 ½ years of financial involvement with the businesses and their owners. It is highly likely that someone at Tower Bank has full knowledge of the conspiracy. If that is not the case after investigation, the pre-loan investigation conducted by the bank is woefully inadequate.
- Based upon information that Benjamin Tyler Tiberius won an entrepreneur of the year award from Brigham Young University in 2006, we believe that Zions Bank has a business relationship with one of the 2 entities with “dba Tiberius Arms” for at least 7 years. We previously on several occasions ordered pepper ball launchers from Tiberius Arms and wire transferred funds from Costa Rica to “Zions Bank, 1145 South 800 East, Orem, Utah 84097, Routing / ABA 124000054, Account # 032168353.”
- As shown by the exhibits paintball equipment is included in the fake Pepperball Technologies, Inc. catalog. In Costa Rica we had planned to order pepper ball launchers from Tiberius Arms with payment to Zions Bank in the public tender of the Ministerio de Justicia y Paz. Therefore, with prior knowledge or not, Zions Bank has processed funds based on fraudulently obtained sales, which constitutes money laundering.
- We believe that if financial transaction processing continues in the future for the criminal enterprises described herein, that Tower Bank and Zions Bank will be willing co-conspirators with full criminal culpability of the members of the criminal cabal.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zions-Bank/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84133/Zions-Bank-Tiberius-Arms-LLC-Advanced-Tactical-Ordnance-Systems-LLC-ATO-Systems-Tactical-1173531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.