Complaint Review: Zip Realty- Brenda Fewster

• Phone: 410-499-5400
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Zip Realty- Brenda Fewster Rebate Scam Emeryville, California

I signed a broker buyer agreement with Ziprealty realtor Brenda Fewster in June/2011 to help me find a home and with a promise that at least 3% of sale price of the home would be rebated to me at closing. Long story short we go to closings in September, Mrs Fewster presents me with a new agreement to be signed. When I asked why I was signing a new agreement when the old one had not expired yet, she said that she had misplaced the old copy. After signing all the paper work, I asked about my rebate and was informed that that the rebate program was done away with in August 2011. I told her that we signed our agreement back in June 2011 and that I was counting on the money to help with moving expenses. She informed that it was out of her hands. It was company policies. I later contacted her supervisor and was told that she should have honored the agreement since our agreement was signed before the rebate program was abolished and hat Brenda Fewster should've informed me about the abolishment when she learned about it. Needless to say, I was out of 2800.00 and Mrs. Fewster was $2800.00n richer. I felt scammed and betrayed by both ZipRealty and Brenda Fewster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zip-Realty-Brenda-Fewster/Emeryville-California-94608/Zip-Realty-Brenda-Fewster-Rebate-Scam-Emeryville-California-924344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zip Realty- Brenda Fewster