• Report: #203723

• Submitted: Mon, July 31, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Zip To Zip Moving And Storage
ziptozip.com Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Zip To Zip Moving And Storage Liars, Cheats and Thieves ripoff Davie Florida

I was called 40 minutes before the truck was to arrive for my move on Saturday, July 29, 2006. I was told the truck broke down in Jacksonville at 11:00 pm the night before. Then I was told they called in at 6:00 am to say they were broke down. So, which was it? "Jay" was first the Dispatcher, then he suddenly became the Manager.

On Sunday, July 30, 2006, "Jay the Manager/Dispatcher" suddenly became "Jeff, a Driver", but remarkably, he had the same foreign accent and voice! Jeff would not tell me if a truck was coming to Orlando or not. WHen asked if I could have a number to his manager, he said he would call him and have someone call me back. After waiting several hours, and no call, I called the number back that on Saturday was "Jay the Manger's" number, but on SUnday was "Jeff the Driver's" nummber. He became extremely rude with me when I simply asked for some kind of timeline.

When I finally had enough I mentioned to "Jeff" that his voice was exactly like "Jay's", he hung up on me!

We'll see if I get my $100 deposit back.

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zip-To-Zip-Moving-And-Storage/Davie-Florida/Zip-To-Zip-Moving-And-Storage-Liars-Cheats-and-Thieves-ripoff-Davie-Florida-203723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zip To Zip Moving And Storage