Complaint Review: Zip Web Host

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Findlay Ohio
Zip Web Host
16133 Ventura Blvd., Encino, California United States of America

Zip Web Host This company promised to contact me at least every week or so to see how I liked the service. I never got one call. I also got no responses to any web ads and I could not even find one ad for my business anywhere by zipweb. I called to complain and cancell. No problem they assured me. Its been three months and they have yet to credit my account for the $50 they took and did nothing! Encino California

I contacted ATT and they did finally charge the bill back to the carrier so Webhost will have to deal with me directly. I hate companies like this that take your money promising great things in return and they instead do nothing. The companu has been in business ripping people off in this manner since 1994 apparently. I challenge the owner Mark Cave to rebuttle this report! I would love the chance to talk to him in person if you know what I mean!

Fred Findlay, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zip-Web-Host/Encino-California-91436/Zip-Web-Host-This-company-promised-to-contact-me-at-least-every-week-or-so-to-see-how-I-li-350425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zip Web Host