Complaint Review: ZipWeb.com, ZipWeb, Inc., Ebridge.com

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By:Corona California
ZipWeb.com, ZipWeb, Inc., Ebridge.com
16133 Ventura Blvd. Suite #855 Encino, California United States of America

ZipWeb.com, ZipWeb, Inc., Ebridge.com ZipWeb Fraudulent Phone charges to your phone bill!!!!! Encino California

An employee of ZipWeb.com called late December of 2007 offering a 30 day free trial for a no-risk web marketing campaign to help our business gain exposure on all premium web search engine sites which included Google and Yahoo. I agreed to the free trial but being skeptical I confirmed with her that if I was not satisfied with the services, I could cancel all services within the 30 day trial period by emailing her. After failing to live up to their claims, I cancelled services by sending the ZipWeb representative an email and didn't think much about it since they did not record a credit card number and the email didn't bounce back undelivered. To my dismay after an internal audit of our company, I have found out they have been erroneously charging my land-line account (AT&T) $74.95/mo. for 10 months ($749.50) through a third party company called "The Billing Resource" on behalf of USA Business Directory (ZipWeb, Inc. 800-586-3900). I have forwarded a copy of the email I sent asking them to cancel the free trial with specific date and time stamps and have also volunteered giving them copies of my phone statements reflecting the charges. I have also asked them to cease and desist all further activities and a complete refund in the sum of $749.50. I have filed a complaint with the FTC (Claim #20622467) and my next step is to proceed and file a small claims action against them. An operation like this should be put out of business and the owners should be jailed for wire and fraud charges since other people have been scammed across the nation. You can reference other scenarios by visiting the Rip off Report at www.ripoffreport.com and typing in zipweb in the search fields.

Angryrevenge Corona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZipWebcom-ZipWeb-Inc-Ebridgecom/Encino-California-91436/ZipWebcom-ZipWeb-Inc-Ebridgecom-ZipWeb-Fraudulent-Phone-charges-to-your-phone-bill-383118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZipWeb.com, ZipWeb, Inc., Ebridge.com