Complaint Review: Zips Cleaners

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bryan — Virginia Beach Virginia
Zips Cleaners
5812 Poplar Hall Ave Norfolk, Virginia USA

Zips Cleaners Not doing a wonderful job getting clothes properly dry cleaned Norfolk Virginia

I started using Zips Cleaners when they first opened up on Poplar Hall in Norfolk, VA because of their pricing. Over a period of time, I saw the decline from time to time with how clean my clothes were not to my satisfaction. I'm a business man so I'm not getting my clothes as dirty as some. My collars were always coming back not as cleaned, especially my white linen shorts and white dress shirts. You prepay for your items and sometimes they might reject an item and just put them back in with the clothes you brought in and don't say a damn thing to you. I'm just trying to make sure I get back the number of items that I brought in and you don't see a tag of rejection til you get home and that's money they have been paid for and you have not received a credit as well. You have to ask for starch because majority of the time, they don't even ask how do you want your dress shirts. At one point in time, I was dropping off on average 10-20 pieces a week, but last week really pissed me off. My Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt came back the same way I sent it in there. Same smell but yet pressed. They want you to check your clothes there, but when you have a lot of pieces and the place is jam packed.....it creates a problem. I feel if you are doing what you are paid to do, your clothes should be done right most of the time. I never ever have seen the owners in there and have met an assistant manager who is professional and nice. I have seen others complain in the store from time to time. With my polo shirt coming back the way it did, I felt I needed to say something at this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zips-Cleaners/Norfolk-Virginia-23502/Zips-Cleaners-Not-doing-a-wonderful-job-getting-clothes-properly-dry-cleaned-Norfolk-Vir-1059954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zips Cleaners