Complaint Review: Zoo Keepers Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 11, 2011

• Reported By: Kane — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Zoo Keepers Inc
1007 N. Federal Hwy #H5 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Zoo Keepers Inc Tammy Vohs If you love your pet avoid zoo keepers inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Author of original report: Report Retracted by Original Author Please Read

*Consumer Comment: Report Retracted by Original Author Please Read

*Consumer Comment: Your clients support you Zoo Keepers. The reviewer is a malicious imposter.

*Consumer Comment: Your clients support you Zoo Keepers. Reviewer is a malicious imposter.

*Consumer Comment: Tammy Vohs aka tamara vohs of www.zookeepersinc.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dwayne Gabourel - disgruntled vendor makes false accusations to get even.

*Author of original report: Zoo Keepers INC in a Fraud

*Author of original report: Do not leave your animals with Zoo Keepers Inc.

Use her services at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoo-Keepers-Inc/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33305/Zoo-Keepers-Inc-Tammy-Vohs-If-you-love-your-pet-avoid-zoo-keepers-inc-Fort-Lauderdale-Flo-681894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoo Keepers Inc

Report Retracted by Original Author Please Read

AUTHOR: Dwayne - (United States of America)

I apologize for writing this fake report about Zoo Keepers Inc and Tammy Vohs.  I should have never used this website to damage their credibility because of a totally unrelated dispute.  I have never met the owner nor used their pet sitting services, so my negative report is untrue.

Report Retracted by Original Author Please Read

AUTHOR: Monica Ortiz - (United States of America)

I
their pet sitting services, so my negative report is untrue.

Your clients support you Zoo Keepers. The reviewer is a malicious imposter.

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

I am a long time client of Zoo Keepers and am just watching all of these fake allegations roll in. I have to laugh because this guy in is a complete imbecile hiding behind a virtual ski mask as he attempts to rob you of your outstanding reputation in our community. I know it's tough but my suggestion is to let it go. Anyone with a brain can see it's the same guy over and over again..the writing style, his impeccable timing of each post, his use of stock photos, the locations of clients not even in your service area (gotta love his post showing his real name and location in Fullerton, CA..duh!) and now the fact that he is defending himself (aka Dwayne) as he poses as another client. Brilliant!

We love you, support you and know you are an asset to our community. He's not worth your time and energy!

Your clients support you Zoo Keepers. Reviewer is a malicious imposter.

AUTHOR: Zoo Keepers - (USA)

Tammy Vohs aka tamara vohs of www.zookeepersinc.com

AUTHOR: Monica Ortiz - (United States of America)

zoo keepers inc. llc is a company that you need to stay clear away from. I read the reviews thinking that the owner was right about this person Dwayne. Don't be fooled, he is 100% right. This company is a problem and should be reported. I was scammed out of money and my yorkie is hurt do to my dealings with this woman. She goes by different names so be very careful.

You can take your own chances if you like but don't say you haven't been warned about www.zookeepersinc.com.

Here is info I think she is using now:

10101 Sunrise Lakes Blvd, Apt 307 | Sunrise, FL 33322 or it could be this one:

9541 NW 18th Dr | Plantation, FL 33322. It changes all the time. This number used to be in service, not sure if it is anymore:

(954) 709-9422

Monica O.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dwayne Gabourel - disgruntled vendor makes false accusations to get even.

AUTHOR: Company Corp - (United States of America)

Dwayne Gabourel, of 1417 University Circle, Fullerton, CA is a disgruntled web designer who filed this fake ripoff report because we filed an accurate ripoff report against him in December 2010. (How original!) We paid him in advance to build a website and he scammed us by taking our money and refused to deliver a website. We are currently in the process of suing him so I guess he thinks he can ruin our reputation this way.

Search the ripoff report for Dwayne Gabourel and see the date we reported him in December. He filed a rebuttal on Jan 10th and 2 days later, still brooding over the matter, he created this fake accusation. You will know it's him by his atrocious writing style.

This just give us more evidence to use in court as we can now ad slander to the charges.

Nice try kid!

Zoo Keepers INC in a Fraud

AUTHOR: Dwayne - (United States of America)

Left my pets with this woman I thought was legit. One of my pets was dead the next day and the others have not been fed nor given water. The so-called free range is a fraud. My pets spent 48 hours in a cage. The grass is picture perfect because the animals are all caged. I didn't see but 2 animals outside which where one of the employees animals. Do not believe her promises and avoid falling for her charms, they are fake. Zoo Keepers Inc. is the Florida version of Micheal Vick. This business needs to be put down and kicked out into the bottom of the sea. If you love your pets, do yourself a favor and do not leave them with this woman. Also, she is opening another business in the area with a different name. I guess many people have had similar situations and she trying to cover it up. Use her services at your own risk.

9541 NW 18th Dr | Plantation, FL 33322

(954) 709-9422

Do not leave your animals with Zoo Keepers Inc.

2966 East Oakland Park Boulevard