Complaint Review: Zoo Magazine Thailand

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: flowerambient — Hong Kong Nationwide Hong Kong
Zoo Magazine Thailand
Inspire Entertainment Co., Ltd. 115 / 66 , Soi Ram Internet United States of America

Zoo Magazine Thailand They never pay for my work, never answer my email enquiry and even block my email! Internet

To all models please be careful! DO NOT work with Zoo Magazine Thailand! They would never pay me for my work! They never answer my emails about my payment, and they even block my email! This photographer named Peem http://www.modelmayhem.com/1680123 And his Facebook https://www.facebook.com/poompeemn?fref=pb  He claim that he would transfer the money to me, but never did. It did the job on 26th of Oct. It has been 2 months now, I still didn't get my payment. And no one is responding for this! Models DONT work with this magazine they are so unprofessional!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zoo-Magazine-Thailand/internet/Zoo-Magazine-Thailand-They-never-pay-for-my-work-never-answer-my-email-enquiry-and-even-991555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zoo Magazine Thailand